What is Chronic Care Management (CCM)?
Managing your health can be challenging. Our Chronic Care Management program helps patients with Medicare who have two or more chronic conditions manage their healthcare. When patients are enrolled in the program, they receive:
- Personalized assistance from a dedicated health care professional who will work with you to create a care plan
- Coordination of care between your pharmacy, specialists, testing centers, hospitals, and more
- 24/7 access to a health care professional on a dedicated phone line
- Expert assistance with setting and meeting your health goals
What does CCM mean for you?
- CCM means having a continuous relationship with a dedicated health care professional who knows you and your history, gives you personal attention, and helps you make the best choices for your health. Connecting to a dedicated health care professional means you can better manage your care and spend more time focusing on your health.
- CCM means you and your loved ones have the assistance you need to manage your chronic conditions so you can spend more time doing the things you enjoy. Your dedicated health professional will help you keep track of your medical history, medications, and all the doctors you see. You’ll receive a comprehensive care plan that outlines your treatment plan and goals.
- CCM means having help on call 24/7 to address urgent needs from the comfort of your home. CCM includes 24-hour-a-day, 7-day-a-week (24/7) access to health care professionals for urgent needs, including a means to make contact regardless of the time of day or day of week.
Who is eligible for Chronic Care Management?
If you have Medicare and two or more chronic conditions, talk to your provider about chronic care management services and how you might be able to get connected care. You may have to pay a copayment and/or deductible, depending on your secondary or supplemental insurance.
What qualifies as a chronic condition?
Health conditions or diseases that last more than a year and need consistent attention are considered chronic conditions. Some examples of chronic conditions are arthritis, diabetes, hypertension, cancer and dementia. The list of chronic health conditions is extensive, and your provider can help you determine if your conditions are chronic and would qualify you for the CCM program.
How to get started
Enroll over the phone
When you call to enroll, you’ll speak with a program representative who will help you get enrolled and answer any questions you may have. To enroll, call 817-567-2585.
Enroll at your next appointment
During your next appointment, ask your provider about enrolling in the Chronic Care Management program. Your provider will be able to help you get enrolled.
Fill out the form below
After you fill out the form below, a program representative will call you to discuss any questions you have, your program eligibility, and help you enroll.